The Kitsune Platrofm, and the website www.getkitsune.com (together known as “Application”) are owned and operated by NowFloats Technologies Private Limited, a company incorporated in India under the Companies Act, 1956, having its registered office at 3rd floor, Sreshta Marvel, Sy.No.136, Kondapur Main Road, Gachibowli Hyderabad 500032 Telangana (“Company”). The Company is engaged in the business of Application Development (“Services”).
The protection and security of your personal information is one of our top priorities and we have taken all necessary and reasonable measures to protect the confidentiality of the user information and its transmission through the internet.
- Collection of Information
We only collect information to provide our Services, to communicate with you, or to make our Services better.
We collect information in three ways, which are (a) if and when you provide information to us, (b) automatically through operating our Services, and (c) from third party sources. Let’s go over the information that we collect.
- Information You Provide to Us
The information provided by you to us may be provided to us in multiple ways, as described below:
- Basic (individual) Account Information: We ask for basic information from you in order to set up your account. For example, we require individuals who sign up for the Application account to provide a mobile phone number, an email address and name.
- Application Programming Interface (“API”) Information: We require organization onboarded onto the Application to provide payment gateway API integration to enable the payment gateway for any third party. If the payment gateway API integration is enabled, we collect the transaction information through the payment gateway functionality and the same can be accessible by the user through the complete merchant solution.
- Information We Collect Automatically
We also collect some information automatically, as further described below:
- Log Information: Like most online service providers, we collect information that web browsers, mobile devices, and servers typically make available, such as the browser type, IP address, unique device identifiers, language preference, referring site, the date and time of access, operating system, and mobile network information. We collect log information when you use our Services.
- Usage Information: We collect information about your usage of our Services. For example, we collect information about the actions that a user performs within the mobile application or websites that are part of our services–in other words, who did what, when and to what thing on a site (e.g., username changed “scanned in to session” at time/date, Scanned out of session at time/date etc.). We also collect information about what happens when you use our Services (e.g., page views, documents or files uploaded, documents or files downloaded, documents or files viewed, interactions with other features such as ‘view details of attestation’ or ‘notification’ and other parts of our Services) along with information about your device (e.g., screen size, name of cellular network, time taken to view or download content, and mobile device manufacturer). We use this information to, for example, provide our Services to you, as well as get insights on how people access and use our Services, so we can make our Services better.
- Location Information: We may determine the approximate location of your device from your IP address. We collect and use this information to, for example, calculate how many people visit our Services from certain geographic regions. We may also collect information about your precise location via our mobile apps (when, for example, you scan into or out of a session) if you allow us to do so through your mobile device operating system’s permissions.
- Information We Collect from Other Sources
We may also get information about you from other sources. For example, if you create or log into your Application, or other websites or services that allow you to use your App credentials or profile to log in to their services), we will receive information from that service (such as your username, profile information, and tokens) via the authorization procedures used by that service. The information we receive depends on which services you authorize and any options that are available.
(hereinafter, collectively referred to as “Personal Information”).
- Use of the Information collected
- Use of the Information for Services
The primary goal of the Company in collecting the information is to provide you a platform for the purpose of providing the Services. The Company may use the Personal Information provided by you in the following ways:
- To help provide you the Services;
- To observe, improve and administer the quality of Service;
- To analyze how the Application is used, diagnose technical problems and to Increase the efficiency and operation of the Application;
- Remember the basic information provided by you for effective access;
- To confirm your identity in order to determine your eligibility to use the Application and avail the Services;
- To notify you about any changes to the Application;
- To enable the Company to comply with its legal and regulatory obligations;
- For the purpose of sending administrative notices, Service related alerts and other similar communication with a view to optimizing the efficiency of the Application;
- Doing market research, troubleshooting, protection against error, project planning, fraud and other criminal activity; and
- Compile anonymous / aggregate statistical data and analysis for use internally or with third parties.
- Create and manage your account.
- Email you regarding your account or order.
- Enable user-to-user communications.
- Generate a personal profile about you to make future visits to the Application more personalized.
- Increase the efficiency and operation of the Application.
- Monitor and analyze usage and trends to improve your experience with the Application.
- Notify you of updates to the Application.
- Offer new products, services, mobile applications, and/or recommendations to you.
- Prevent fraudulent transactions, monitor against theft, and protect against criminal activity.
- Request feedback and contact you about your use of the Application.
- Resolve disputes and troubleshoot problems.
- Respond to product and customer service requests.
- Sale of Assets, Merger, Acquisition, Bankruptcy
Information collected from you may be transferred to a third party as a result of a sale or acquisition, merger or bankruptcy involving the Company.
- Cookies and Web Beacons
- Website Analytics
You should be aware that getting a new computer, installing a new browser, upgrading an existing browser, or erasing or otherwise altering your browser’s cookies files may also clear certain opt-out cookies, plug-ins, or settings.
- Sharing of Information
- Third Party Vendors: We may share information about you with third party vendors who need to know information about you in order to provide their services to us, or to provide their services to you or your site. This group includes vendors that help us provide our Services to you (like fraud prevention services that allow us to analyze fraudulent transactions, postal and email delivery services that help us stay in touch with you, customer chat and email support services that help us communicate with you, registrars, registries, and data escrow services that allow us to provide registration services, and your hosting provider if your site is not hosted by Company), those that assist us with our notification or communication efforts (e.g. by providing tools for identifying a specific communication target group or improving our communication campaigns), those that help us understand and enhance our Services (like analytics providers), and companies that make products available on our websites (such as the extensions), who may need information about you in order to, for example, provide technical or other support services to you.
- With Your Consent: We may share and disclose information with your consent or at your direction. For example, we may share your information with third parties with which you authorize us to do so, such as a service that may be offered by your program administrator that requires you to disclose additional information or personal data, for which you have provided consent. Every time you participate in a session (training or other) run by a program that uses the Application to track participation and other interactions that you choose to engage in, then we provide information required by such programs to confirm your participation in these interactions. (this includes information about who attended a session, contact information of attendees to send surveys or information about future sessions etc.).
- Aggregated or De-Identified Information: We may share information that has been aggregated or reasonably de-identified, so that the information could not reasonably be used to identify you. For instance, we may publish aggregate statistics about the use of our Services and insights that help enable organizations or initiatives to improve methods or outcomes.
- Published Support Requests: If you send us a request (for example, via a support email or one of our feedback mechanisms), we reserve the right to publish that request in order to help us clarify or respond to your request or to help us support other users.
The Company may partner with another party to provide specific Services if required. When you sign-up for the Services, the Company will share names, or other Personal Information that is necessary for the third party to provide these Services.
The Company does not allow any unauthorized persons or organization to use any information that the Company may collect from you through this Application.
- Regulatory Disclosures
In the event the Company is required to respond to court orders or other legal process or for any tax authorities, your Personal Information may be disclosed pursuant to such court orders or legal process or tax authorities, which may be without notice to you. The Company may further disclose your Personal Information to such third parties to whom it transfers its rights and duties under any agreement entered into with such third parties and may also disclose your Personal Information to any of its affiliates or related entity.
- Link to Third Part Applications
- Non-Disclosure of Information
- The Company pledges that it will not sell or rent your Personal Information to anyone and your Personal Information will be protected and maintained strictly confidential by the Company except in the following cases:
- The Company may disclose your Personal Information in the event it is required to do so by law, rule, regulation, law, enforcement, governmental official, legal or regulatory authorities and, or, to such other statutory bodies who have appropriate authorization to access the same for any specific legal purposes;
- The Company may disclose your Personal Information to such third parties to whom it transfers its rights and duties under any agreement entered into with such third parties; and
- The Company may disclose your Personal Information to any of its affiliates or related entity.
- The Company may disclose your Personal Information with third parties for marketing purposes.
- Security of Information
- The Company has put in place appropriate methods and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure such Personal Information. The Company only processes Personal Information in a way that is compatible with and relevant for the purpose for which it was collected or authorized by the user. The Application allows users access to their Personal Information and allows them to correct, amend or delete inaccurate information.
- The Company uses commercially reasonable precautions to preserve the integrity and security of your information against loss, theft, unauthorised access, disclosure, reproduction, use or amendment.
- In using the Application, you accept the inherent security implications of data transmission over the internet. Therefore, the use of the Application will be at your own risk and the Company assumes no liability for any disclosure of information due to errors in transmission, unauthorised third party access or other acts of third parties, or acts or omissions beyond its reasonable control and you agree not to hold the Company responsible for any breach of security.
- In the event the Company becomes aware of any breach of the security of your information, it will promptly notify you and take appropriate action to the best of its ability to remedy such a breach.
- Data Retention
- We shall not retain Personal Information longer than is necessary to fulfil the purposes for which it was collected and as permitted by applicable law. If you wish to cancel your account or request that the Company no longer use your information to provide you Services, contact us through email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Right to limit access
You have several choices available when it comes to controlling the information in our possession about you:
- Limit the Information that You Provide: If you have an account with us, you can choose not to provide the optional account or profile information. Please keep in mind that if you do not provide this information, certain features of our Services may not be accessible.
- Opt-Out of Communications: You may opt out of receiving promotional communications from us. Just follow the instructions in those communications or let us know. If you opt out of communications, we may still send you other communications, like system generated notifications and those about your account and legal notices.
- Set Your Browser to Reject Cookies: At this time, Company does not respond to “do not track” signals across all of our Services. However, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove or reject browser cookies before using Company’s websites, with the drawback that certain features of Company’s websites may not function properly without the aid of cookies.
- Close Your Account: If you no longer want to use our Services you can close your account. Please keep in mind that we may continue to retain your information after closing your account, in situation such as, when that information is reasonably needed to comply with or demonstrate our compliance with legal obligations such as law enforcement requests, or reasonably needed for our legitimate business interests.
- Data transfer
- If you are located in certain countries, including those that fall under the scope of the European General Data Protection Regulation (AKA the “GDPR”), data protection laws give you rights with respect to your personal data, subject to any exemptions provided by the law, including the rights to:
- Request access to your personal data;
- Request correction or deletion of your personal data;
- Object to our use and processing of your personal data;
- Request that we limit our use and processing of your personal data; and
- Request portability of your personal data.
- You can access, correct, or delete your personal data using your account settings and tools that we offer.
- Policy for Children
We do not knowingly solicit Personal Information from or market to children under the age of 13. If you become aware of any Personal Information, we have collected from children under age 13, please contact us using the contact information provided below.
- Notification of Changes
- Opt out Procedures
Upon initial communication from the Company, you may opt-out of receiving further communications from the Company. To be completely removed from the Company’s mailing list, you may contact us at email@example.com. If you are using an e-mail forwarding service or other similar service please make sure to include the correct e-mail address or addresses.
- GRIEVANCE OFFICER
In accordance with the Information Technology Act, 2000 and the rules made thereunder, the name and contact details of the Grievance Officer are provided below:
Aditya K Sr Manger – Admin & Facilities Contact Number: +91 99599 05678 Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address for privacy questions